[NEohioPAL] Sip Into the Holidays

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 16:39:03 PDT 2013

Dear Community Partner and Friend,

The 6th Annual Sip
Into the Holidays will be held on Friday, November 22, 2013 from 7-10pm, at
The Carlyle Party Room at the Gold Coast. The Auction and Chinese Raffle will
showcase local artists’ work of custom painted glassware,   themed
gift baskets and other artist created holiday items all benefiting Lakewood
Commission’s mission of providing quality programming and support for Lakewood’s
Senior Citizens.

Would you please help by being one of our sponsors or by
donating a piece of Art, Gift Basket, Bottle of Wine, Appetizer or buy a ticket?   We need YOU!   Please let us
know no later than October 30th.   Our
event is successful because of the graciousness and generosity of members of
our Community.

This year, we are extremely excited to have Mary Louise
Madigan from Lakewood City Council as our Special Guest for the Evening.   Ms.  Madigan represents Ward 4, Lakewood’s east end
which includes the Gold Coast, Birdtown and streets that include some of
Lakewood’s oldest and most historic homes.. Now in her third term, Ms. Madigan’s
focus at City Hall is to align the strength of our neighborhoods with the
long-range planning and economic development vision established by this Council
and Mayor Summers’s Administration. Ms. Madigan also works full time for the
Cuyahoga County Office of Health & Human Services in a policy and planning
capacity.

Also, the evening will be complemented with a wine tasting
presented by MissWineOH, the wine events and education company, who be on hand
as we taste 5 great wines. The Chief Tasting Officer will share the details of
how to pick a great wine for any occasion. Two whites, a Rose and two Reds will
be poured for us.

And finally, we are pleased to have Harpist Irina Vatamanu
join us to open our event this year. Miss Vatamanu is a member of the Lakewood
Project, a high school rock orchestra.

All donors of raffle, food and auction items will receive
recognition in the event program. Donations valued over $100 will receive one
ticket to the event. Tickets for the event will be $25 presale or $30 day of
the event. We plan to sell out this year so buy your tickets today! You can buy
your tickets online at www.startneo.info by selecting the Donation button.
Established in 1978, the Lakewood Commission of Aging’s
mission is to support programs and activities that enhance the lives of older
adults by enabling them to live productively and with dignity in our community.
100% of proceeds raised from this event will help underwrite the costs of many
programs the Lakewood Division of Aging offers Lakewood Senior Citizens.

One of the missions of stArtNeo is to give back to the
community by working with nonprofits and artists to support national and local
charities by generating awareness through fundraising events. www.startneo.info   Additional questions?  Call Ruthie at 216-521-2894 or email rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com.