[NEohioPAL] Help us raise money for Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital!

Justin Brenis justinbrenis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 19:17:41 PDT 2013

Hey folks,

If you don't already know, I created--and have been running--an online
video game magazine here in Cleveland for the past 3 years, called Pixel
Perfect. I know not everyone on this list is a video game fan, but I know
we are all fans of helping those in the community who need it most, and
that is exactly why I am writing this e-mail.

Pixel Perfect is on a fun but important mission to save the lives of kids
in the Cleveland community through Extra Life. Extra Life is a celebration
of the social impact of gamers like us, that benefits Children's Miracle
Network Hospitals--namely Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital right here
in town.

There is a lot of talk in the media nowadays about all the bad that games
are believed to cause, and we are participating in Extra Life to help show
the good that gamers can do when we band together, worldwide.

On November 2nd, 2013, my staff and I will celebrate these incredible kids,
and take part in an International Day of Play, including a gaming marathon.
We would sincerely appreciate your support. The day of play will be
live-streamed on Twitch TV and will last for 25 straight hours, from 8am on
the 2nd to 9am on the 3rd.

You can make a gift of any amount by clicking on the links below, and you
can even make a small gift that repeats monthly for an even greater overall
impact on my fundraising success. I know we're all strapped for cash
nowadays, but every dollar helps, the Extra Life team ensures it gets to
the hospitals, and every donation is 100% tax deductible.

Our team goal is $500 and we are already $228 towards our goal! We don't
have to stop at $500 either, so let's really show those kids how much we
care! Also, be sure to check with your work to see if they do corporate
donation matching! If so, be sure to share your donation with them and they
will help us too!

Please click the link at the bottom of this message and make a gift today.
All donations are collected securely by Children's Miracle Network
Hospitals.

Both I and Pixel Perfect really appreciate your time and consideration, and
I hope I can be as supportive of a cause or charitable effort of yours in
the future.

Sincerely,

Justin Brenis

To support me directly: http://www.extra-life.org/
index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=53905

To choose a member of team Pixel Perfect: http://www.extra-life.org/
index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=12179

Find out more about Extra Life via the official Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/ExtraLife4Kids

--
Justin Brenis
Co-Founder, *Pixel Perfect*