[NEohioPAL] Act-It UP! Theater - Fall Show Auditions - Last Night!

Shari Schneider spansies at aol.com
Thu Sep 26 10:59:44 PDT 2013

Act-It UP! Theater Group Announces Auditionsfor the upcoming Fall Production…..
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
               by Barbara Robinson
In this hilarious Christmas tale, a couple struggling toput on a church Christmas pageant is faced with casting the Herdman kids--probably the most inventively awful kids in history. You won't believe themayhem-- and the fun-- when the Herdmans collide with the Christmas story headon!
This delightful comedy is adaptedfrom the best-selling book and the only story ever to run twice in McCall'sMagazine.
"An American classic." - McCall's Magazine
"One of thebest Christmas stories ever - and certainly one of the funniest." - The Seattle Times
The firstprofessional production of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever was given by the Seattle Children'sTheatre on November 26, 1982.
“Best Christmas Pageant Ever, The” is presented by special arrangement with SAMUEL FRENCH, INC.
Audition Location:  Pilgrim UCC, 130 Broad Blvd., Cuyahoga Falls,OH  44221
Audition Dates:
Tuesday, September 24th  - 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Thursday, September 26th –6:30 pm to 8:30 pm

Roles Available:  4Male; 6 Female; 8 boys; 9 girls
Other Information:
Children auditioning should be ages 9 and up
Auditions will consist of reading from the script.  No prior preparation is required.
Please bring your calendar with all known conflicts toauditions.  Rehearsals will be onTuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 to 8:30. Tech/Dress Rehearsals will begin 12/2 from 6pm to 8:30pm and arerequired.
Performance Dates:  Friday, December 6th, 8pm;Saturday, December 7th, 3pm; Sunday, December 8th, 6pm

For further information, please visit Pilgrimcf.org orcontact the Director via email at act.it.up.theater at gmail.com or phone (330) 785-8791.

"I have finally reached the wonderful point in my life where I know exactly who I am and I continue to grow, without fear, each and every day.  I think that comes from putting faith first."

~Shari Lynn Schneider
Christian/Wife/Mother/Independent AVON Business Owner/Actress/Playwright/Director and so much more!