[NEohioPAL] CLE based Solo-Actor featured on Real Money w/ Ali Velshi

Terrence J Smith tsmith at actingbuff.com
Thu Sep 26 10:46:40 PDT 2013

Al Jazeera?  hmmm. I suppose it's possible for a network that is owned by an
authoritarian government (Qatar), to be objective about some areas (possibly
USA student loans, though I don't know what Aaron's performance is about
exactly), yet I believe the network still has a tarnished brand.  Is it
possible to be selectively objective?  Yes, an American bought it, Al Gore,
then sold it for 500 million to Qatar's reigning family, but I think vigilance
is required to maintain democracy, especially in network news and programming.
See this article for one viewpoint:
http://www.thenation.com/blog/175179/al-jazeeras-muslim-brotherhood-problem#

Terry Smith