[NEohioPAL] JW Myers Workshop Saturday & Sunday!!

JW Myers rmkfilms at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 12:52:07 PDT 2013

To All -

LAST CHANCE!!  There are still a few slots.  I promise you a GREAT
weekend.  If you've ever considered exploring acting, specifically film
acting, you don't want to miss this.  And, it's a heckuva lot of FUN!!
Shoot us an email ASAP and we'll get you in.  Here are the deets!!

*Route 40 Films & JW Myers*

Present:

*Film Acting Workshop*

Learn film acting in a *FUN* and *SAFE* environment, including
improvisation, various exercises, and real film scenes.  Weekend*
*Film* *Acting
Workshop is for ALL LEVELS – beginning, advanced, and professional actors.

*     Learn by DOING, not just watching.***

*Where: **Doubletree Independence*

             6200 Quarry Lane, Independence, OH

*Dates: *Saturday/Sunday, September 28/29

*Time (Kids):* 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.

*    Time (Adults):* 1 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.

*Cost: *$175 Adults/Teens, $145 Kids 9-15

to claim your spot:

* **route40events at gmail.com* <route40events at gmail.com>**

*614-517-3655*

** LIMITED SPACE** - 16 students max.*

* *

"There is a great difference between performing onstage and performing for
the camera -- not in the character work, but in the way that work is
communicated. JW Myers' workshop opens up a different way of working,
especially for someone with a background in theatre, using improvisation to
help actors live and create in the moment. He also provides a supportive
(he'd wince if I used the word "nurturing", but it really is) atmosphere
for an actor to take risks while giving no-nonsense information about the
business of filmmaking." -- Skip Corris (AEA  SAG/AFTRA)

JW Myers is the Director/Producer of *The Pledge *(formerly *Doughboy*)*, *

*A Christmas Tree* *Miracle* & the upcoming *Transition. *He has over 18
years of teaching/coaching/directing experience.

* *

“The Pledge” available NOW on DVD at Amazon.com

* *

*“Like” us on FaceBook at Route 40 Acting Classes*

*www.route40films.com* <http://www.route40films.com>
(here is the link to order "The Pledge"

http://www.amazon.com/The-Pledge-Barrett-Carnahan/dp/B00DYC6WH6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1379447318&sr=8-3&keywords=the+pledge