[NEohioPAL] casting for short film

epp films eppfilms at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 14:11:49 PDT 2013

I am casting for a new short film called Terminal, The Main characters have
already been cast and I am looking for a few supporting roles. Most of the
film will be done in one day, must be available saturday Oct. 26th. Must
also be able to travel to the east and west side of Cleveland. Compensation
is IMDb credit and a copy of the DVD. This is a non-union film. I am not
conducting a face to face casting call but I will decided from headshots,
also if you have a demo reel or video casting feel free to submit them with
your headshot photo. I will be judging by your look to see if you would fit
the character. The Character descriptions are below along with a brief
description of the film. submit photos and any questions via email at
eppfilms at gmail.com. Thank you for your time

 Terminal is a film about a man, named John, who goes on a live web
broadcast to gain attention for a rare disease that he has and affects a
small quantity of people in the world and because there are only a few
people who have this rare disease, the government refuses to do any case
work or studies to try to cure this disease. John decides the best way to
get the attention he needs it kill himself live on the web. The police try
quickly are trying to shut down his broadcast, the question is will they be
able to do it before he completes his task!

Teen #1- Mike- Male ages 16-18yrs- obnoxious and arrogant teen who want
just to see the John saga end bad like.

Teen #2- Bobby- Male ages 16-18yrs- wants to see John kill himself but not
to eager and just follows what Mike does.

Captain Marsha Johnson- Female ages 30 yrs and older- In charge of the
Cyber crimes department of the Police force, She is firm and strong willed,
a little snappy but is focused at achieving her goals

Chief of Police Martin Smith- Male ages 40yrs and older- Chief of Police
force. Very Political in his motives and looks for those that are below him
to do as he says. He has a mean tone and loud Voice.

Chris Michaels- Male ages 21- 30yrs- Police computer technician in the
Cyber Crimes unit. Somewhat goofy and but knows his way around a computer
and internet.

News Reporter Maggie Wilson- Female age 21-30yrs- Aggressive self starter
looking to break a huge story and climb the company ladder, really not
concerned about anyone but herself. She has a snotty attitude.

News Cameraman Matt- Male age 21-30yrs- average guy, just follows Maggie's
command and gets through his day.

--
*Epp Films