[NEohioPAL] UPDATED**ACTRESS WANTED**IMMEDIATE CASTING**DUMB BLONDE**PAID

KillingTimeLTD at aol.com KillingTimeLTD at aol.com
Wed Oct 2 14:34:46 PDT 2013

It would probably be helpful if we posted the showdates and  locations:
    *   SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26 in VERMILION from 6-9 pm (dinner is included)
    *   SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23 in HUDSON from 7-10 pm
Due to scheduling issues, Motive For Murder is currently seeking the
following for (2) murder mystery events:

VEGAS SHOWGIRL: age 18-40; attractive; stereotypical dizzy  blonde type;
hair color not an issue; not prudish as you will be wearing a  showgirl
costume; kewpie doll voice preferred.

Ideal candidate should have live theater experience (including the ability
to memorize a script) and possess the ability to ad-lib comfortably in
character. Improv skills a plus. Prior murder mystery experience not so much.
Keep in mind these aren't improvised shows where we slap wigs on the
audience  and do a lot of singing and dancing to fill the void. They are very book
heavy.  A flexible schedule is preferred as shows have a tendency to pop up
with little  or no warning. As a rule we generally rehearse on weekends
mid-mornings to  mid-afternoons in EUCLID.

Pay is $100 per performance, unless you'd prefer to be paid in free advice
and/or pizza.

If things work out between us, I guarantee this will lead to more work.

Rehearsal would begin for you this coming SUNDAY (OCTOBER 6. Time TBD)

Bottom line: If you enjoy getting paid for your talent and would like an
outlet for your creativity this may be for you. If you or your friends have
ever  said, "You do so many characters. Why aren't you on SNL.", this may be
for you.  If you can't tell time, have no idea what you are doing day to
day, do not match  the above character criteria, this may not be for you.

Please feel free to watch how we work, including a clip featuring the late
great Stephen Brockway,: http://www.motiveformurder.com/video.html

(If the videos didn't scare you, this may really be for you)

We will be acting on this very, very fast, so serious applicants should
e-mail headshot/resume to: _auditions at motiveformurder.com_
(mailto:auditions at motiveformurder.com)

MODELS WITH NO ACTING EXPERIENCE AND PUPPETS NEED NOT APPLY