[NEohioPAL] RYOT Costume Search (Chinese garb & SUMO SUIT NEEDED!)

Emily Plank esuzanne18 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 10:08:16 PDT 2013

THE RENAISSANCE YOUTH OPERA THEATRE: CHINESE STYLE COSTUMES/SUMO SUIT

The RYOT fall program is performing The Emperors Nightingale and The
Mikado.
We are in search of Chinese style clothing.  Anything from fabric scraps to
hand fans in sizes from 1st graders to high school students.
We are also specifically interested in locating a sumo suit.  this can
either be an inflatable or padded suit.  This must fit a 6 ft tall male.
Our budget is very small for costumes, so donations or loans are
appreciated.  If you are looking for compensation, please still reply so we
can see if you fit our budget! I am willing to drive to look at/ pick up
things.

Reply to esuzanne18 at gmail.com.

THANK YOU!
--
Emily Suzanne Plank
Independent Theatre Artist

"I cannot conceive any work of art as having a separate existence from life
itself"
-- Antonin A*rtaud*<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/23378.Antonin_Artaud>
, The Theater and Its Double <http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/73392>