[NEohioPAL] Harry Potter Prefects Still Needed

Joseph Walker joe at yourhuntbegins.com
Tue Oct 8 12:40:20 PDT 2013

*Location:* The beautiful Fieldcrest estate (the old hoover mansion) 1346
Easthill St SE, North Canton, OH 44720.

*Date & Time:* November 15th (5pm-10pm)
                      November 16th (5pm-10pm)

*Explanation of Need: *
Looking for Harry Potter fanatics to play the role of prefect. We need 24
and are looking for people that can commit to both dates. There will also
be a training session to help you be comfortable in your role.

The event is hosted by Fieldcrest Estates, as part of their Wizards'
Gathering, and created by The Hunt. The Hunt is so much more than a
scavenger hunt. There are challenges that require you to complete tasks and
get a video or photo as evidence, searches which are information or items
that you find along the way, and clues that you solve and go to a location.
Above all, it's creating a night full of memories that you'll never forget.

We'll have actors at the event to portray Dumbledore, McGonagle, Snape,
Hagrid, Ollivander, Rita Skeeter, Filtch, Molly Weasley, Umbridge, Sprout,
Flitwick, Erma Pritz (the librarian), Sirius Black, Professor Quirrell,
Bathseda Babbling (runes professor), and the Crazy Bus Driver.

Participants will be sorted into Houses and will be given a Hunt for their
House. They'll get points for each task or clue that they complete or item
that they find. At the end, the House with most points wins the House Cup.

Your job as prefect will be to help your group get in the mind set of the
house they are in. You'll make general comments about your House that talks
about the traits and strengths. You'll get their minds to wander by being
able to tell them more information about challenges and searches, help them
navigate the grounds, and just have an awesome time. We'll make sure that
you're comfortable doing this by giving you a lot of things to say and do-
but you're given creative control to go above and beyond.

You will also capture the event for them by taking their picture and
recording video, so that all group members are in the shot. So they have an
extra special memory. They'll go ask professors questions, try to steal
things from house common rooms, find items for items, or catch groups doing
something against Umbridge's educational decrees- and so so much more!

*Benefits:*
Two of the actual actors will be in town for the Yule Ball the following
weekend. The prefect that goes above and beyond will be given a special
reward!

This is the official launch for The Hunt and we will have a team of
videographers there to capture the event. The video will be put together
and ready for viewing by time the weekend is over. You'll have something
fun to show your family and the video will be seen nationwide as we market
what sort of events we are able to do.

*Next Step:*
Send an e-mail to joe at yourhuntbegins.com to express your interest. Resumes
and headshots not required but you are welcome to send any materials that
you think we'd find useful.
--
*Joseph JM Walker*
CEO & President

P: 330.904.0263

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The contents of this message and the attachments
are confidential and are for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately
delete it without reading it and without further distribution or
disclosure.  Any further distribution of this message to others is subject
to this Confidentiality Notice and/or any confidentiality agreement or
non-disclosure agreement in effect that covers the information contained in
the message and any attachments.