[NEohioPAL] ALL ABOARD...the Polar Express!

Ashley Davenport adavenport at cvsr.com
Tue Oct 8 12:32:29 PDT 2013

Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railway is gearing up for this year's magical
holiday train adventure aboard the Polar Express. Elves escort our
pajama clad adventurers to the North Pole to pick up Santa!

Head Elves are an essential part of our organization. This paid position
is a costumed Stage Manager who coordinates 100 volunteers on each
train, each night of our program from November 15th - December 20th.
Multiple shifts and schedules are available. If you, or someone you
know, is a stellar and organized theatrical professional interested in
spreading holiday cheer, please contact adavenport at cvsr.com or call
(800) 468-4070, extension 236. Positions are available in the
Cleveland/Independence area, Peninsula are,  and the Akron area. Most
shifts begin at 5 p.m. and work through 10 p.m. Paid training will be
provided.

Volunteer elves are also needed to read the story, serve cookies and
cocoa, and entertain riders. For volunteer opportunities visit
www.cvsr.com/volunteer.

Hope to hear from many of you soon!

--

Ashley D. Davenport