[NEohioPAL] LITTLE KIDS NEEDED AT MAGNIFICAT: WORKING THE MUSICAL

Amy Smialek asmialek at magnificaths.org
Wed Oct 9 06:54:42 PDT 2013

Magnificat High School presents: WORKING the musical

Our high school cast has already been in the rehearsal process for over a month and we are now ready to pull in some little ones to join the fun!

We will be needing little ones who physically appear to be in 3rd grade, both genders.
We will also need one little girl who appears to be 5 years old.

Children do not need to come with any preparation or experience.

All will need to be able to follow directions well.  They may learn a part of a song from the show at auditions for a vocal range test.

Production dates: Nov 22-24; 29-30; Dec 1

Audition dates and times will be sent out shortly.  Please pass the word on to anyone who may be interested.

I can't wait!
Miss Amy Smialek :)
Director of Theater
asmialek at magnificaths.org<mailto:asmialek at magnificaths.org>