[NEohioPAL] Tickets on Sale Now for Linsanity: the Movie Mon. Nov. 11 at 7:30 p.m.

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed Oct 9 06:39:18 PDT 2013

Hi everyone, if you are a sport fan or want to be inspired by Jeremy's hard
work to get where he is at now, you should consider checking this movie out.
It is a documentary, and it is showing at Cinemark on Nov 11 as a grass root
effort (four walls method of marketing), so the earlier you make
reservations, the more in reality this is happening (if there isn't enough
quote for the theatre, you will not be charged). If we can make this a
success, we know that we can do the same for our own films shot in Cleveland
and can be a good way to market/promote our films throughout the chain
theaters.

Hats off to Lisa Wong with OCA Cleveland for putting this together

Reserve your tickets today for an exclusive screening of the documentary,
Linsanity on Monday, November 11 at 7:30 p.m. at the Cinemark in Valley
View, Ohio.

For Reservations, go to:  http://www.tugg.com/go/pugyjo#.UlTQJ9mCSIs.gmail

Check out the trailer and share anywhere and everywhere:
<http://youtu.be/q14ooGPJZBs> http://youtu.be/q14ooGPJZBs

As an independent film, we are relying on YOU to help SPREAD THE WORD!
Invite others, organize a group and get excited to relive Linsanity!
---
Before the glossy magazine covers, Jeremy Lin was a quiet NBA journeyman,
unknown to the public eye. The unassuming Harvard alum would take us on one
of the wildest rides in sports history, known as Linsanity.

What began as a film project to document the life of an overlooked NBA
walk-on became our all-access pass to one of the unlikeliest stories ever to
be told. We have exclusive footage with Jeremy himself and close family and
friends.

This film documents Jeremy's life for several years, capturing
never-before-seen footage of him at the highest and lowest points in his
basketball career. An intimate portrayal of a rising hero fighting
unbeatable odds, it is our joy to share Jeremy Lin's story with you now.
---
Website:  <http://www.linsanitythemovie.com/> www.linsanitythemovie.com
Facebook:  <http://www.facebook.com/linsanitythemovie>
www.facebook.com/linsanitythemovie
Twitter: @LinsanityMovie
Instagram: @linsanitythemovie
Tumblr:  <http://www.linsanitythemovie.tumblr.com/>
www.linsanitythemovie.tumblr.com

Press and reviews:  <http://www.linsanitythemovie.com/press/>
http://www.linsanitythemovie.com/press/

 <https://www.facebook.com/LinsanitytheMovie/events?directed_target_id=0>
Linsanity: the Movie is presented by
<https://www.facebook.com/OCACleveland?directed_target_id=0> OCA Cleveland
and powered by  <https://www.facebook.com/TuggInc?directed_target_id=0>
Tugg, Inc.

Facebook Event Page:  https://www.facebook.com/events/432662850178528/

-------------------------

Johnny Wu

O: 216.539.4634

Dynamic Multicultural Branding

Video Production Branding

 <http://www.mdifilm.com/> www.mdifilm.com

inducted into The International Indie Filmmakers Hall of Fame for
Outstanding Achievements in Film Editing

2013 Minority Business Entrepreneurs Award Recipient

AsiaTown Voice Radio - Sundays 7pm at 88.7FM or listen online at
<http://www.ocagc.org/imagetv> www.ocagc.org/imagetv

President

OCA-Cleveland Chapter

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"

OCA Image TV Magazine on TV20 & iTunes

 <http://www.ocagc.org/> www.ocagc.org

Co-Founder/Co-Chair Executive Committee

Cleveland Asian Festival

 <http://www.clevelandasianfestival.org/> www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

 <http://www.clevelandindieclub.com/> www.clevelandindieclub.com

 <http://www.facebook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub>
www.FaceBook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub

St. Clair Superior Development Board Member

Cleveland Museum of Art's International Cleveland Community Advancement Task
force

AsiaTown Masterplan

Ohio Asian Business Association

Inducted into International Karate and Kickboxing Hall of Fame

Inducted into World of Sokeship Council