[NEohioPAL] Film Acting for Today’s World

JW Myers rmkfilms at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 10:05:08 PDT 2013

Last month, we had another GREAT workshop up there, and this month, it is
going to be even better.  We always gather a really fun group.  I really
enjoy meeting all of you.  The Podcasts are a very interesting new takeaway
for each of the participants.  Please come out and join us.  Here are the
deets:

 *Route 40 Films & JW Myers*

Present:

*Film Acting for Today’s World*

Learn about FILM ACTING in a FUN and ACTIVE 1-Day Workshop with
Director/Producer JW Myers.  You’ll definitely laugh, you may even cry.  But
I guarantee you’ll walk away with a new perspective about the business, the
craft, and most importantly, about *yourself.*

Scenes from the day will be filmed, and all participants will have the
opportunity to be a part of a Route40Films PODCAST at the end of the
Session.

*Where: **Doubletree Independence***

6200 Quarry Lane, Independence, OH

*Dates: *Sunday, November 3rd

*Time (Kids):* 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.

*Time (Adults):* 1 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.

*Cost: *$65/Kids, $95/Adults

                                                         to claim your
spot:

* **route40events at gmail.com* <route40events at gmail.com>**

*614-517-3655*

** LIMITED SPACE** - 16 students max. *

"There is a great difference between performing onstage and performing for
the camera -- not in the character work, but in the way that work is
communicated. JW Myers' workshop opens up a different way of working,
especially for someone with a background in theatre, using improvisation to
help actors live and create in the moment. He also provides a supportive
(he'd wince if I used the word "nurturing", but it really is) atmosphere
for an actor to take risks while giving no-nonsense information about the
business of filmmaking." -- Skip Corris (AEA  SAG/AFTRA)

JW Myers is the Director/Producer of *The Pledge *(formerly *Doughboy*)*, *

*A Christmas Tree* *Miracle* & the upcoming *Transition. *He has over 18
years of teaching/coaching/directing experience.

* *

*“Like” us on FaceBook at Route 40 Acting Classes*

*www.route40films.com* <http://www.route40films.com>**

“The Pledge” available NOW on DVD at Amazon.com – ORDER YOURS TODAY!!

--
JW Myers