[NEohioPAL] color printer/fax/scanner for sale

Nina McCollum rockandroller1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 11:40:19 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I've posted a very nice, small home printer for sale on Craigslist but wanted to let you guys know of it as well. It's a great printer but I'm selling whatever isn't nailed down for extra money these days. It can print pictures on picture paper though I don't think they're headshot quality.

Works perfectly and includes relevant cabling and original manual, plus whatever is left on the ink cartridges inside.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/ele/4142118299.html

Nina McCollum