[NEohioPAL] Searching for Male actor for Crime/Drama role

Old Coal Pictures oldcoalpictures at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:19:01 PDT 2013

Old Coal Pictures is searching for an actor to play the role of "Joey" in
'The Woman, Episode 3'. Filming will be located in Twinsburg. This is a
non-union unpaid project, but IMDb credit will be provided for completed
roles. Please sign an NDA agreement here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hcnhkPEhU6XNsS43oYGe0lbUR2SqNdN63j33DomU45I/viewform

Joey is a discharged police officer who is professionally and romantically
attached to The Woman. He has a bad boy edge to him, is a little playful,
and a little flirty.

We are looking for the following characteristics:

 - Male
 - Caucasian
 - Sex appeal
 - Between 25-35 years old

To be considered, please Email us (oldcoalpictures at gmail.com) with the
following information:

 - First & Last Name
 - Phone number
 - Headshot (pictures of you in character are helpful)
 - Resume
 - UNLISTED YouTube link to your video submission or Email submission (
oldcoalpictures at gmail.com). Phones and webcams are fine for cameras

The audition side can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_hvb62lygwoZjNmSkZ6czljeXc/edit?usp=drive_web

*NOTE: We reserve the right to close this submission at any time*

Please send all submissions by 11pm on November 3, 2013.

--
Old Coal Pictures
Cleveland, Ohio