[NEohioPAL] : FREE tour of the Cleveland Play House Production Center + A CHRISTMAS STORY sneak peek FOR ALL AGES!

Daniel Park dannyapark at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 11:04:00 PDT 2013

*Behind-the-Scenes with A Christmas Story: Crafting a Christmas Classic*

Saturday November, 2nd, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM

RSVP Required to
InsideCPH at clevelandplayhouse.com<insideCPH at clevelandplayhouse.com>

Details sent upon RSVP

What does it take to put Ralphie Parker’s  entire house—and school, and
Higbees, and tongue-trapping flag pole—on stage? Some holiday crafts just
use glue and glitter, but the stagecraft for Cleveland Play House’s new
production of *A Christmas Story *requires 30 foot ceilings and power
tools! Cleveland Play house Director of Production Joe Martin leads a
family-friendly tour of our 10,000 square foot Production Center, and, from
props to paints and beyond, you'll experience first-hand the techniques CPH
artisans employ to make the worlds on our stages a reality.