[NEohioPAL] CASTING FOR DEC 6 & 7***PAID

KillingTimeLTD at aol.com KillingTimeLTD at aol.com
Wed Oct 30 05:34:23 PDT 2013

Motive For Murder is seeking talent for (2) interactive murder  mystery
performances on the following  dates:

    *   FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6 in AKRON from 5-9 PM  (approximate)

    *   SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7 in NORTH RIDGEVILLE from 6-10 PM  (approximate)

Must be available both  dates.

We are seeking

    *   TROPHY WIFE: hot, young, silver & gold-digging type;  blonde
(preferred, but hair color not an issue); age range: early twenties-mid  thirties
(the character has yet to turn 25, so please be able to pass);  Southern
accent a must; should be comfortable wearing a  mini-dress.

    *   CRAZY GIRL: sweet, adorable, little girl type who is prone to  mood
swings; a real doll; age range 20's - 30's

    *   WASHED UP MALE CELEB: middle-aged has-been; the kind of guy  you'd
expect to see on "Celebrity Rehab"; think Charlie Sheen; target age  35-55
(or be able to pass); should be good at playing drunk.

Ideal candidates should have live theater experience (including  the
ability to memorize a script) and possess the ability to ad-lib comfortably  in
character. Comedy chops and improv skills a plus. Prior murder mystery
experience not so much. Keep in mind these aren't improvised shows where we slap
wigs on the audience and do a lot of singing and dancing to fill the void.
They  are very book heavy.

Pay is $100 per performance, unless you'd prefer to be paid in  free advice
and/or pizza.

If things work out between us, I guarantee this will lead to  more work.

Rehearsal slated to begin SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 10 in Euclid. Time  TBA (but
generally we rehearse weekend late mornings/afternoons)

Bottom line: If you enjoy getting paid for your talent and would  like an
outlet for your creativity this may be for you. If you or your friends  have
ever said, "You do so many characters. Why aren't you on SNL.", this may be
for you. If you can't tell time, have no idea what you are doing day to
day, do  not match the above character criteria, this may not be for you.

We will be acting on this very, very fast, so serious applicants  should
e-mail headshot/resume to: _auditions at motiveformurder.com_
(mailto:auditions at motiveformurder.com)