[NEohioPAL] KARAOKE CONTEST - HUDSON IDOL - TONIGHT @ 8:30PM

Dana Herro danaherro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 08:44:37 PDT 2013

Otani's of Hudson is hosting a HUDSON IDOL Contest!

Tonight is the very last night to qualify for the finals, which will be
held on Wednesday evening, November 6.

We are looking for 2 men and 2 women to qualify for our last 4 finalist
spots.

Here's the info:

TONIGHT: October 30 at 8:30pm

Otani's of Hudson
180 W. Streetsboro St
Hudson, OH 44236

Contest starts at 8:30 - give your song choice to our DJ and impress us!

2 men and 2 women will move forward to the finals which will be on November
6.
The grand prize is a trip to Florida and we have other great runner up
prizes as well!

Please call 330-656-0012 with any questions