[NEohioPAL] Holiday Special! Marketing Services

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Wed Oct 30 09:02:24 PDT 2013

Hi All-

Do you have a performance, event, fundraiser etc coming up that could use some marketing help?
Contact me between now and December 1!
I may be able to help*  with a comprehensive marketing package for only $100.

Visit my website and see what is possible, |or,  email me for a fact sheet.

Also, LIKE  my page on Facebook and I will post your information for FREE.

Looking forward to hearing what people are up to as we head toward 2014!

Margaret

Margaret Reardon Marketing
www.margaretreardon.biz
Like on Facebook!
*Some restrictions may apply. Paying inquires only :-)