[NEohioPAL] Quarter Bin feature film auditions

roger priebe video316 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 31 07:55:07 PDT 2013

Hello,

We are in need to fill a spot for the feature film Quarter Bin.
keep in mind, we are deep in production and we have a schedule set already.
the movie is a rom/com. it's basically "friends" in a comic book store.

the part is for "Lisa" she is kinda a wallflower that comes out of her shell. and she falls in love with another woman in the movie.
and just a fyi, there is a girl/girl kiss at the end of the movie.

copy/credit/food and fun

auditions are on Sunday Nov 2nd at noon

A&A Comics
5020 Turney rd