[NEohioPAL] Casting Call! 40+ Male Executive Role- Canton,OH

Megan Weaver megan_weaver at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 31 07:20:08 PDT 2013

We are casting immediately for an adult male character for a short speaking role in our TV advertisement, which is filming now.We are looking for:-dignified with a strong voice-salt and pepper or gray hair a plus-clean cut and a sharp dresser with a well fitted suit-Kevin Harrington/Shark Tank type Please submit a headshot and/or links to your work and we will be arranging a time for auditions or requesting a video read through to be submitted.We are looking to shoot this clip as early as Friday or the start of next week so we will be moving quickly to cast this role! Filming will be in our studio in Canton,OH and will likely last 2 hours or less. Role involves 3 to 4 lines of dialogue. Should be a fun time with a laid back crew!Please contact Megan Churchmegan_weaver at hotmail.com

Thanks! Look forward to seeing everyone's submissions.