[NEohioPAL] Skyview Lodge Event Center

Linda Hudson skyshop1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 1 07:27:11 PDT 2013

SKYVIEW LODGE EVENT CENTER

336 Pearl Road, Brunswick, Ohio 44212

330-225-8345

Come and check out the new Wine Bar!

Join us for our Friday Night Wine Series -  Wine Tasting and Local Art Show

Great Opportunity for local artist's to display their work. The last Friday
of every month we invite local artists to display and participate in our
wine tasting and art show. It is great time to meet the people in your
community.  We are a full service event and community center.

We are always looking for local artists for the Friday Night Wine Series.
If you are interested in displaying your work, give us a call.!  There is no
charge to the artist.  You may display, sell, and/or present your work.

In the past we have had a little of everything.  Painting, photography,
dance, glass and bottle making, jewelry, caricature drawing etc.  We are
great supporters of the local arts and theater.  We are looking for creative
people to join us for the evening.  If you are interested in becoming one of
our local artists.call Linda Hudson at 330-225-8345 or email us at
skyshop1 at aol.com

We are looking for artists for the Holiday Wine Tastings on November 29th
and December 27th.

CHRISTMAS CRAFT SHOW/HOLIDAY WINE TASTING/AND OPEN HOUSE

Our annual Christmas Craft Show, Holiday Boutique and Wine Tasting will be
held on Saturday December 7th.  Open to the public from 10 am to 4 pm.  Free
Admission.  Bring a canned good /or paper product to help area needy.  Door
prizes, lots of baked goods, and a country kitchen.  A children's
gingerbread house contest with prizes. A wine tasting, that offer guests a
chance to sample wines from around the world.  Take home a special bottle
for the holiday season.  Vendor tables are available cost for tables is
$30.00. For information call 330-225-8345 or email us at skyshop1 at aol.com or
follow us on facebook.