[NEohioPAL] TONIGHT!!! Get ready for the smartest and sexiest pop-up club in town with CPH, SCENE, and Engage! Cleveland

Daniel Park dannyapark at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 07:22:21 PDT 2013

You’re invited to celebrate the launch of Cleveland Play House’s new
$25Under35 ticket program TONIGHT, 11/1, at the hottest pop-up club in
town: “Club Venus.” Tickets are going FAST, so we’ve “whipped” up 3
different ways for young Clevelanders to be part of the naughty-but-nice
fun!

1.            *For just $25, patrons under 35* can be the FIRST to see the
smartest, sexiest new comedy in town, David Ives’ Venus in Fur, in the
intimate Second Stage Theatre at 7:30—then have *PRIORITY ACCESS* to “Club
Venus” immediately after the show!

2.            *Can’t see the show on Friday, but want to join the
after-party—with PRIORITY ACCESS—for FREE* at 9:30? Purchase a $25Under35
ticket to ANY OTHER performance of *Venus in Fur* (through 11/24) and
receive a personal invite to Club Venus.**

3.            Or,* just join the $25Under35 Launch Party* *with a $10
Club-only ticket*from 10pm-midnight if you can’t make the show!

Everyone who visits club Venus can enjoy specially-priced theme cocktails
and free decadent desserts from Fears' Confections; hang out while DJ G
from LIVE productions spins the hottest tunes and our sexy guards prowl the
second-story catwalk; have some fun taking pics in our Vanda’s Closet
private photo booth; and—if you dare—try to “dominate” and take home the
big prize in a naughty-but-nice game of “Vanda Says.” Everyone leaves the
party with a sexy swag bag… (Don’t forget your ID—it’s a 21-and-over club!)

*Get your $25Under35 tickets before it’s too late, at
www.clevelandplayhouse.com!  $10 Club-only ticket are ONLY AVAILABLE BY
CALLING 216-400-7096.*

*Only $25Under35 ticket holders or purchasers get into Club Venus for
free. Must
be under age 35 to purchase a $25Under35 OR Club-only ticket. ID and age
verification required for ticket pick-up.*

$25Under35 Ticket program sponsored by SCENE. Launch Party Presenting
Partner: Engage! Cleveland