[NEohioPAL] R.A.T.S fundraiser - Sat, Nov. 2

Theresa Burrage theresaann72 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 17:23:58 PDT 2013

Raising Above the Script (R.A.T.S) is having a creative arts fundraising event so support our youth.

Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013

Time: 5 pm - 8 pm

Place: New African Theater (Garden Valley Neighborhood House), 7100 E. 71st Street, Cleveland, OH 44104

Tickets: $25/adults, $10/youth, ages 7 and under go free.

Go to http://abovethescript.eventbrite.com/ for tickets and donations.

There will be food, a live band, raffle prizes and special performances from our youth.  Hope to see you there and bring the kids so they can be inspired and learn more about the youth organization.

Contact Calvin Lane at 216-338-3569 or Theresa Burrage at theresaann72 at yahoo.comfor questions and tickets.