[NEohioPAL] Greg Benedetto CD Release Party Announcement

Greg Benedetto greg at belladetto.com
Fri Nov 1 20:07:16 PDT 2013

CD Release Party

Cleveland Hts. singer-songwriter Greg Benedetto

The Wine Spot

2271 Lee Road, Cleveland Heights, OH 44118

Thursday, Nov. 7th, 2013

7–9 p.m.

Featuring:

Greg Benedetto, vocals and acoustic guitar

Lisa Bell Benedetto, keyboard and vocals

Ed Lemmers, bass

Roy King, percussion

Kathy Sullivan, guest vocals

Greg’s latest CDs, “The Gardener’s Hands” and “This Road I’m On” are available now on Amazon, I-Tunes, and CD Baby and more.

Modern acoustic, folk, folk-rock, folk-pop, lyrical, optimistic, and fun

Drop in and hear it for yourselves.

Light appetizers will be served. Wine, beer and other beverages will be available for purchase.

---