[NEohioPAL] "In Harms Way: Music to Salute our Troops from Revolutionary War To Today Concert!!!!!!

Bones Kelley-McCoy jdckmccoy2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 18:58:53 PDT 2013

Howdi Everyone!!
Thank you to all those who came to Lakeland Civic Choir's Tribute Concert.
Also kudos to this posting list for getting the word out!! It was a HUGE
SUCCESS AND THE HOUSE WAS PACKED!!

Fred, thank you for oroviding a service like this because we had a
wonderful turnout of former and present members of our armed forces.....and
a gentleman Civil War Color Guard was present and I represebted the Civil
War. Members of our choir represented the UK.

The Zion United Church of Christ choir and handbell choir were there along
with our illustrious Nada on piano and piccolo. Other percussion
instruments were played and we had several standing ovations
throughout.....but on conclusion of 'The Battle Hymn of the Repubkic' we
were all DELIGHTED to receive an ongoing standing ovation.

THANK YOU ALL WHO CAME AND ENJOYED......BUT MOSTLY. ...

THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE SERVED OR ARE SERVING!!!!!

THE LAKELAND CIVIC CHORUS!!!!!