[NEohioPAL] Updated: Casting Call- 35+ Male, Canton,OH

Megan Weaver megan_weaver at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 2 19:37:14 PDT 2013

We are casting immediately for an adult male character for a short speaking role in our TV advertisement, which is filming now.We are looking for:-dignified with a strong voice-salt and pepper or gray hair a plus-clean cut and a sharp dresser with a well fitted suit-Kevin Harrington/Shark Tank type Please
 submit a headshot and/or links to your work. We are also accepting video auditions, please see the below link and sides if you would like to submit a read.
We can also see talent at the studio Monday and Tuesday by appointment if you are close to Canton.We
 are looking to shoot this clip as early as Wednesday of next week so we will be moving quickly to cast this role! Filming will be in
our studio in Canton,OH and will likely last 2 hours or less. Role
involves 3 to 4 lines of dialogue. Should be a fun time with a laid back
 crew!Please contact Megan Churchmegan_weaver at hotmail.com

Thanks! Look forward to seeing everyone's submissions.

Here are the lines:

<Board Room Male “energy expert”>

…Have you ever heard of the World Famous Heat Surge
fireplace? Shipments went from zero to nearly 2 million of those miracle
heaters and it’s an unbelievable success. The fireplace sells because it’s a
money saving machine…

…Buy this fireplace, reduce your heating bills…
Please see this link for reference of what we're looking for:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsNoHJ6rRls&feature=youtu.be