[NEohioPAL] Life Mapping - Start living your ideal life

Monika Moss monika at mkmmanagement.com
Tue Nov 5 16:01:49 PST 2013

Join me on Monday Nov 11, 2013 at 8:30 pm EST for an Introduction to Life Mapping Conference Call.  The call is free.  You can learn about this powerful process that allows you to start living the life you have always wanted right now and create powerful strategies to begin to live out your dreams.

Click to register. (https://lifemappingintro2.eventbrite.com/)

In peace and joy,
Monika

Monika K. Moss
MKM Management Consulting
11470 Euclid Ave #263
Cleveland, OH 44106
216-320-9733  ph
216-320-9730 fax
monika at mkmmanagement.com

Life Mapping      Gestalt Training       Consulting/Coaching

Join me on Nov 6 for the Change Your Life Teleseminar.  Click for more info.

New Schedule NOW Available for Gestalt OSD Center Programs

If you are looking to be able to make a difference with your presence and develop your self mastery skills so you can manage the fast pace of change in your world.

National Rites of Passage Institute (NROPI)  Join us now.  For more information see www.nropi.org

Now available at www.lifemappingonline.com-- Life Mapping Journey Journal, a journal to accompany the Life Mapping Book as you seek to implement your personal life map and track this very important process.  Order now