[NEohioPAL] Ira Aldridege The Negro Tragedian Auditions.

Treviel Cody trevielcody at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 10:03:17 PST 2013

We are having auditions for this groundbreaking play on Tuesday Dec 3 and Wednsday Dec 4 2013 at 7:00 - 9:00 pm at the Summit Art Space in Akron Ohio at 140 E. Market ST on the second floor of the building. We are looking for men and women performers who are willing to commite to bringing this magnifacent figure to life. All shows and rehearesal's will take place in Akron Oh at the Summit Art Space. This will be the first time this play will be seen in Northeast Ohio. Come and be a part of history. Have a blessed day and may Jesus be with you all.