[NEohioPAL] Eve 'n' Stephen recording at The Barking Spider this Saturday at 8 pm

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 10:30:03 PST 2013

  Hey there list,

          Check out Anastasia Pantsios' delightful promo on Eve 'n' Stephen in this week's Cool Cleveland.
          She captures us well :)
         Jake Fader Recording Services will be recording our set.
         Two of our band mates, David Krauss on harmonica and Dale Taylor on bass, will be playing with us.
         The warmth of The Barking Spider and the lovely Jenna Juredine will welcome you, offering a wide variety of beers and wine. You can BYO snacks and we will have some anniversary cake at the bar :)
          We have been married 33 years, singing together for three,  and Saturday night is our kick-off for raising the funds to go into the recording studio in February and make our first CD :)
          Our set is 8 - 9:30 pm this Saturday, November 16th. Cool Cleveland has a map and Barking Spider info.
          Hope to see you there, theater peeps, friends, et al.  Namaste and best,       Evie Morris