[NEohioPAL] UNSOLD ebay items - waiting for offers

Linda Ryan pommy at neo.rr.com
Thu Nov 14 19:28:00 PST 2013

Linda Ryan here. As many of you know, I have an ebay selling business. Many
of the items my clients had for sale did not sell at the time of listing
(it's all about who is looking at ebay at the particular time of listing).

Anyway, I recently sent out an email to friends and family listing these
unsold items and asking them to make an offer on any item they liked and I
would check with the owners - and I wanted to share this with NEOhioPAL
members.

"Here's another bunch of items you may be interested in. Below is the link
to all the photos of things you can make an offer on in this batch of
goodies.

http://www.fototime.com/users/Pommy@neo.rr.com/EMAIL%20OFFERS%20%232

I have LOTS more photos of most of these items. Email me if you want a
close-up, or a different shot and I'll email extra photos to you.

Any questions? Call me:  330-801-0610."

--Linda