[NEohioPAL] Script Mill seeking male and female actors

PB pb10580 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 20:16:19 PST 2013

Independent Pictures (Ohio Independent Film Festival) is hosting their annual script reading event, Script Mill. This is along the lines of a table read but a bit more theatrical. We are looking for a few actors (M and F) to read through a screenplay we selected from this years competition. It's a good exercise and you don't need to memorize lines. So if you could commit about 4 hours (6PM to 10) on November 19th and are willing to help, please respond to me so I could give you the details. This is a volunteer effort for a non-profit but we will feed you! This event will be held at BeachClub Bistro in Euclid.