[NEohioPAL] DIRECTOR LOOKING FOR 2 MAIN ACTORS FOR SHORT FILM

Akeem Pennicooke udsceo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 20:26:19 PST 2013

Hello,

My name is Akeem Pennicooke and I'm a cinematographer/directer currently
residing in Cleveland, Ohio.

For my upcoming short film, I'm searching for an Asian (preferably Korean)
female and an African American male to play the roles of the main
characters.

I'm currently looking for a Korean female actress  & a African American
male actor for the main character rolls.

Main Characters: Ages: 17-25

Weight:Female : 120-145 Male: 145-200

Height:Female :5'0-5'9 Male: 5'11-6'1

Above requirements doesn't have to be exact.

I'm also in need of  extras!

This is a voluntary project but the participants will gain contacts, and a
resume addition. Food and beverages will be provided as well. If
you're interested
please contact me @

For in depth detail please visit

http://akeempennicooke.com/info

EMAIL: udsceo at gmail.com

Thanks for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

-Akeem Pennicooke

--

Akeem Pennicooke

*Student At Cleveland Institute of Art*
*Videographer, Director, Editor, Photography,Game Design,Digital Art,Music
Production, Sound Design*

http://akeempennicooke.com  <http://akeempennicooke.com%20/>

This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons or
unauthorized employees of the intended organizations is strictly prohibited.