[NEohioPAL] Casting video & photo shoot as well as set dresser

Evie Neal eviespring at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 12:30:44 PST 2013

The Fast Lane in Barberton is casting for a commercial and people for
advertising brochures having fun at a wedding reception, rehearsal dinner,
bachelorette party and other events. We need brides, grooms and wedding
guests, so bring appropriate wardrobe/formal attire required. I do need a
few that have a dress handy! Men need suits, sport coats, a tux if u have
one, bow ties etc. All ages welcome. We will pay you with fun, food and
friendship. You can also use for your demo reel/resume. There will be a
real party happening so when not filming your scene you will be partying
and all the free bowling you can stand!! Please RSVP so we can determine
casting.
Guest Testimonials- Actors comfortable with improv, from each grouping.
Needs a few lines about how great everything’s is related to th...e event
they attended.

 Contact Casting Director Evie Neal evelynneal at hotmail.com to inquire for
featured roles and to RSVP. Send photo of yourself and formal wear if
possible.

 The Fast Lane 193 Wooster Rd N Ste 7, Barberton, Ohio 44203-8207
Sunday December 15th at 4pm.

We also need a set dresser and prop master.

 ROLES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Need 1 more 20-something bride (1more wedding dress needed)
2 Grooms needed 20-30's Suit or shirt with bow tie
DJ- Male, age open looks like a DJ.
Wedding party guests for 3 separate weddings.
Some kids welcome as long as dressed up.

Baby Shower Scene:
Pregnant woman- 20-30's
Family members in casual or church type clothes (4-5 guests)

bachelorette Party
Bride-to-be 20-30s
Friends (3-4)
Wardrobe: Party dresses

Groomsman/Bachelor bar scene
4-5 Men mostly younger but can mix ages. Biz casual or suits, sport coats
Bartender. Male or female. Bar uniform type?

Corporate Team building Shoot
Boss: Mature or woman, suit-type authoritative looking
Employees- Biz casual or jeans.