[NEohioPAL] Auditions: "In Our Savior's Embrace" at St. John Bosco Church

George Kukich gkukich at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 11:19:03 PST 2013

* * * * *
St. John Bosco Church
6480 Pearl Road
Parma Heights

AUDITION NOTICE
In Our Savior's Embrace

Auditions: Wed., Dec. 11 at 8 PM in the church

Performances: March 14, 15, 21 and 22 at 7:30 PM

Characters: Three women ages 55 and over for dramatic skits
about love and dying (non-singing roles)

The skits will be part of a production featuring powerful songs
about how God has touched our lives, e.g., He Touched Me, I am the Bread of
Life, Redeemer

Rehearsals begin in January

Stipend available

If you have questions, please email George Kukich at
gkukich at wowway.com

* * * * *