[NEohioPAL] Actor needed

Kelly Miloro kellymiloro at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 06:04:27 PST 2013

The Geauga Lyric Theater Guild is looking to fill the role of Judge
Josie-Jo Ford in The Westing Game.  This role is written as an African
American Female in her 40's.  Judge Ford is a pivotal role in this story.
She is named as one of several potential heirs to the fortune of Sam
Westing, a man who'd employed her mother as a servant, and who Judge Ford
strongly distrusts.  The potential heirs are a diverse group of
personalities placed in a competitive game to solve a murder mystery.
Judge Ford is the rational, intellectual force within the group.

While we do have options to cast this role differently than written, we'd
prefer to stick to the original story if possible.

The Westing Game is a quirky, often funny "who-dun-it" adapted by Darian
Lindle form the Newbery Award winning novel by Ellen Raskin.  The
production, directed by Angela Miloro-Hansen, will run from March 14 - 30.

Those interested in an audition may contact Angela Miloro-Hansen at
amiloro720 at gmail.com .

--
buy your tickets online anytime!
    www.geaugatheater.org