[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet to perform a Mini Nutcracker for the Cleveland Cavaliers Pre-Game!

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 06:11:59 PST 2013

If you missed our Nutcracker last Saturday don't worry we are performing it again! Cleveland Inner City Ballet will be performing a Mini Nutcracker this Tuesday December 17th as part of the Cleveland Cavaliers Pre-Game. Performance time is 6:30pm and you must purchase a ticket to the Cavs game to enter. We hope to see you there!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught dance education to all children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe every child deserves to have the gift of a good quality dance education!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet
P.O Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
216.903.6604