[NEohioPAL] Need a jazz trio or string quartet for this Saturday evening

Peter Sampson peter at creativehousestudios.com
Tue Dec 17 06:29:53 PST 2013

Setting: A home in Pepper Pike, a great room, a Yamaha c-7 grand piano
Event: A birthday surprise b-day dinner for a not-so-young lady
Size of Event: 10 people
When: This Saturday, December 21, evening (about 7:30pm - 9pm or so…)
Paid: Yes, of course.

Finally after tons of details falling through then not falling through
this Saturday evening I am having a small, yet elegant surprise
birthday dinner party -

Are there any musicians in string trio, a piano and violin duo or
jazz trio out there who would like a paying gig this Saturday?

Please email me as soon as you can. Thank you in advance.
peter at creativehousestudios.com

;-)