[NEohioPAL] FREE Voice Acting Class, Thursday January 23 6-9pm in Lakewood

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Mon Dec 30 14:03:45 PST 2013

*FREE Voice Acting Class! One Night Only Thursday, January 23 6-9pm*
*http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com
<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com>*
*www.jeanzarzour.com <http://www.jeanzarzour.com>*
*I know that it can be difficult to decide whether or not a class is right
for you. So, in honor of my 8th Anniversary offering Find Your Voice-Voice
Acting Classes, I am offering one FREE Class to new students only, in order
to help you decide whether you'd like to enroll in the 8 week class which
will be held on Monday's February 3 - March 24, 2014 6-9pm.  Visit
http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com
<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com> for details.*

*In this 3 hour class on Thursday, January 23rd, you'll learn key tools
on the following:*
- Breathing techniques for optimum vocal delivery that doesn't lose it's
mojo!
- Script interpretation techniques that help you create at least 2
completely different takes for each spot
- Commercial reads as a subtle character
- Commercial reads as an announcer
- E-Learning delivery
- 2 person spots
- Auditioning techniques that will get you booked!

*  Everyone is coached based on their level of ability, in a direct but
nonthreatening manner. You will walk away with more knowledge than you ever
imagined you could learn in just 3 hours AND a follow up email with a link
to your mp3 recordings to listen to at any time. I want you to succeed!
Register NOW for this unique opportunity. Class is limited to
20 participants. All participants will get to work at the mic at least
once.*

*Please reply to this email with your name, phone number and mailing
address or CALL 216-832-6557 with your name and phone number and I'll
return your call to confirm your registration.*

*Have a safe and joyous New Year Celebration!*

*Jean Zarzour*

*216-832-6557 <216-832-6557>*

*www.jeanzarzour.com <http://www.jeanzarzour.com>*

*SAG-AFTRA/AEA  *

IMDb <http://www.imdb.me/jeanzarzour>*Blogger*<http://www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
*Youtube * <http://www.youtube.com/user/LipschtickProduction>*Linkedin*<http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=3867607&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>
*Facebook*<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#%21/profile.php?id=682781419>

*Lipschtick* <http://www.lipschtick.com/>*- Putting the Show in Business
Since 1989!* <http://www.lipschtick.com/>

Find Your Voice-Voice Acting
Institute<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
*2014 Classes* Cleveland *8/wks on Mon's Feb 3-March 24, 2014*
*Pittsburgh at Donna <Pittsburgh at Donna> Belajac Casting 8/wks on Tues's Feb
4-March 25, 2014*

*~*Jean was recently featured in Cleveland Business Connects Magazine!
Click me to read! <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
*~*