[NEohioPAL] time change for NEXT STOP, FREEDOM on Feb. 7

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Wed Jan 22 14:17:26 PST 2014

I just wanted to let you know that the NEXT STOP, FREEDOM! presentation at the Cleveland Metroparks on Friday, February 7 that was ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED FOR 7P.M. HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR 7:30P.M.  Please note the change and Foster Brown and  I will look forward to seeing you then!  Tickets are $5 and are available through the Cleveland Metroparks at 440-786-8530.

To arrange for this or any of our programs to be presented for your group, simply reply to this e-mail and let me know how I can contact you.

Keep up with all of our events (AND changes) by checking our calendar at http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.htm

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org