[NEohioPAL] Professional Headshots

Greg gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 00:09:20 PST 2014

Book your session now and have quality headshots available for the next casting call.

Here are some highlights of what I provide:

Proofs - Guaranteed to be emailed to you within 48 hours.
Multiple Looks - Shoots typically last between 30 and 60 minutes (outdoor) and up to 90 minutes (studio). You're welcome to change your look as many times as you'd like.
Print Rights - You get unlimited print rights on two high quality photos (with editing at no extra charge). You don't need to pay me a fortune every time you want more prints because YOU OWN THE PHOTOS.

I have samples of my work at the link below:

http://www.pendolinophotography.com/portfolio/portraits/headshots/

Always see my latest headshots, modeling sessions and art at this link:

http://www.pendolinophotography.com/portfolio/what-s-new/

I'm often asked where I'm located. I am in Fairview Park, Ohio. I am willing to drive up to 10 miles without any additional charge.

More info about pricing is available here:

http://www.pendolinophotography.com/rates-booking-info/

Be sure to ask about comp cards if needed.
This is the best headshot deal in Cleveland. Book soon!

I also keep Facebook and Instagram up to date so feel free to add me or like my page.

http://instagram.com/gregorypendolino
http://www.facebook.com/Gregory.Pendolino
http://www.facebook.com/PendolinoPhotography

Thanks!