[NEohioPAL] Actors Needed For Commercial

David Jones davidljones1070 at live.com
Mon Jan 27 02:50:37 PST 2014

Actors needed for restaurant commercial.
Small, speaking roles available.
NOT SEEKING CHILDREN.
We do, however, need one family of four. Children should only be submitted along with family.
NEED ADULTS. ALL TYPES. Ages 18-55.
Some extras needed as well.

SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS

Send a headshot or photo in response to this posting. If you have a resume, feel free to send as well.
Photos as jpegs or pdf
Resumes as .doc or pdf
Do NOT send links to external sites.
The shoot date is not set yet. It will, however, be fairly soon.
Pay is around $75, with an additional $10 for gas.
Pay is $150 for family.

The speaking parts are one-liners.
Ideally, you should be in and out in less than an hour.
Quick and easy money and a nice clip to add to your reel.

Produced by major production company in the area.

This is the final acceptance of submissions.

I look forward to receiving your submission. Break a Leg

Sent from Windows Mail