[NEohioPAL] **New Classes - Tai Chi Institute USA**

Edward Niam taichicleveland at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 11:06:02 PST 2014

*Tai Chi Institute USA*

*~The Movement of Life~*

**Complete Schedule**

Classes, Tai Chi *~The Movement of Life~*

****Two New Classes****

*Bliss Health and Healing Center - Wednesday's 7-8 pm*

*Namaste Yoga Studio - Saturday's 12:30-1:30*

·         Federated Church - Chagrin Falls

·         Bliss Health and Healing Center - University Heights

·         Hillcrest Academy - South Euclid

·         Bodywize Athletic Development - Warrensville Heights

·         All About Dance by Kristen - Stow

Two Hour Seminars/Workshops

~Out of Danger~ A Personal Protection Seminar for Women

·         Bodywize Athletic Development

·         Bliss Health and Healing Center

Tai Chi *~The Movement of Life~*

·         Namaste Yoga Studio - Sagamore Hills

***Check Class Schedule on our website for details regarding every event***

~The Movement of Life~ is a unique program suitable for all ages blending
the healing qualities of Tai Chi Chuan, Qi Gong, Meditation, Shaolin Kung
Fu and Acupressure to fine tune and recharge your mental, physical and
spiritual health.

Physical benefits may include improved posture, balance and flexibility,
added strength and endurance, an improved digestive system, increased
muscle and bone density, normalized metabolism, weight loss and a stronger
immune system. Favorable mental and spiritual results include relieving of
tension and stress, releasing anxiety, creating a mind-body connection,
enhancing focus and awareness, removing energy blocks, gaining a sense of
calmness and well-being and lessening mood swings. ~The Movement of Life~
can also positively affect conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia,
migraines, Parkinson's and diabetes.

About our facilitator: Sifu Edward Niam is a Master of Shaolin Kung Fu, Tai
Chi Chuan, Qi Gong, Pa Kua Chang, Shaolin Healing Touch and Traditional
Chinese Medicine (TCM) and has been helping people utilize the secrets of
alternative health and wellness therapies for more than 40 years.

To register call the Institute at 330.564.7558, email us at
taichicleveland at gmail.com or visit our website and register and pay online
using the secure PayPal link. Or Mail your check made payable to Edward
Niam, 8440 E. Washington Street, Suite 106, Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023.
Register early - class size is limited.

--
*Tai Chi Institute USA*
*~The Movement of Life~TM*
taichicleveland at gmail.com

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."