[NEohioPAL] Fw: Needed: Logo Design for 5k run to recognize National Recovery Month

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 11:28:54 PST 2014

On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 2:14 PM, Ruth Koenigsmark <rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 2:04 PM, Ruth Koenigsmark <rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com> wrote:

Community Assessment and Treatment Services(CATS) helps organize
the Celebrating Recovery 5k Walk/ Run to recognize National Recovery
Month. This is our second year  I am in need of a graphic artist to donate his/her time and talent
to credit a Logo for our event.

Please contact me at rkoenigsmark at communityassessment.org
if you want to lend your talent to this wonderful event!

Regards,

Ruthie Koenigsmark
Community Liaison
Community Assessment & Treatment Services(CATS)
8411 Broadway Avenue Cleveland, OH  44105
communityassessment.org