[NEohioPAL] New Drum Tracks!!!

Al Diamond Phillips admin at aldiamondphillips.com
Wed Feb 5 06:57:48 PST 2014

Yesterday I received the Drum tracks for the Iggy Pop & the
Stooges cover for the Tribute to Detroit Rock album (tenatively
called Mytown! All I can say is Holy Sh__!!! This tune is 2
minutes and 30 seconds of good old fashion Proto-Punk. for those
that dont know, Iggy was around years before the Ramones, Not
knocking them, but they certainly did not invent the Genre, Iggy
Pop is the Grandfather of Punk, and I am awfully proud of this
song.

We threw out The Motor City's Burning so people could get excited
about this project, the rest of the album may be a little more
secretive, However, rest assured that we will put every effort
into the emulation of these bands that they Deserve. this is not
an album about money, its about the love of the Music that came
out of my home town, I can only hope that the artist/bands that
we cover will like what we have done. if they do then that makes
it all worth it!