[NEohioPAL] Looking to cast 3 men for web series Episode #4

MARTIN, JOHN jmartin at valspar.com
Fri Feb 7 04:31:19 PST 2014

I am looking to cast  3 small roles of criminal  gang  members in  the next episode of my Christian super hero web series THE CARDINAL ADVENTURES.  Speaking parts, 1 time shoot. Males, age 25-50, any ethnicity.  Anyone interested please send RECENT head shot and credits list to me at newparablefilms at yahoo.com<mailto:newparablefilms at yahoo.com>.
This is a not for profit project so compensation is  IMDB credit , screen credit and DVD. We will be shooting this in Medina, so please consider travel distance when responding. Shooting will take place  on a Saturday morning in March, for a couple of hours.

This transmission may contain confidential or privileged information; unauthorized use is prohibited.
Transactions are subject to the terms found at http://www.coatings.com/notice.jsp