[NEohioPAL] Teen speaking part in web series

MARTIN, JOHN jmartin at valspar.com
Fri Feb 7 04:36:21 PST 2014

I  need to fill this role asap as we will begin shooting in 2 weeks. I need a black male, age 18-22, or looks  teen age, for role of a street teen who now volunteers at a mission  for the next episode of my Christian super hero web series called CARDINAL ADVENTURES. This is a speaking part.  Anyone interested please send RECENT head shot and credits list to me at newparablefilms at yahoo.com<mailto:newparablefilms at yahoo.com>.
This is a not for profit project so compensation is  IMDB credit, screen credit  and DVD. We will be shooting this in Medina, so please consider travel distance when responding. Shooting will take place on Friday evening  February 21st and 28th, but you may only be needed 1 of those day for about 2 hours.

This transmission may contain confidential or privileged information; unauthorized use is prohibited.
Transactions are subject to the terms found at http://www.coatings.com/notice.jsp