[NEohioPAL] Dancers and Actors needed for Fall show at LEC--auditions next week

doctor celery doctorcelery at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 17 12:39:21 PST 2014

Auditions will be held on February 24th and 25th at 5 pm for one of Lake Erie College's 2014 Fall semester's shows: "Primary Colors." We will meet on the stage of the Rickel Theater, held in Royce Hall (LEC campus).
"Primary Colors" will heavily involve dance and physical movement: please come to auditions in sensible shoes and clothing. Auditions will consist of improv games and simple dance drills. Interested persons need not be extensively experienced with formal dance techniques.
Cast: between three and eight men and women.
The show will be held the evening of Friday, September 26th and in the afternoon on Saturday, September 27th of the Fall 2014 semester.
Current seniors are welcome to audition, but should be aware of the show's date.
Contact Rebecca Sibinga for more information or in the event of being interested but unable to attend auditions. Rsibinga at lec.edu or 484-832-8733, call or text.
Thank you!
"She went down to the pet shop and came back with two alligators.  We asked her why she'd got two alligators, and she said they were on sale.  Buy one at the regular price and you got another one for a penny.  An alligator one cent sale.  In its own way it made sense."  Richard Brautigan, A CONFEDERATE GENERAL FROM BIG SUR