[NEohioPAL] Casting For Local Projects (1031 Films)

J.R. Grieco jrmagic at att.net
Tue Mar 4 13:27:30 PST 2014

Mr. Swinderman ,
(how is that pronounced “Swindle Man?”
Either way, it works for you).

I have NEVER posted here on NEohioPAL before because I don’t
believe this is the correct venue to have a flame war. However, if personally attacked
on a public platform… like you did with your last posting, I do feel obliged to
respond.

First of all, I feel it sad that you resorted to false
claims to try and win favor with our  local acting community. I never represented myself
in any way to speak for the NEohioPAL community as evidenced by my direct email
to you from my personal e-mail account. Shouldn't someone who works for a news station know the difference and check their facts?

If you think you are embarrassing me in ANY way by misinforming
people, you are sadly mistaken. I stand behind my views and opinions, and own what
I say. My email was directed to you from my personal account… NOT on behalf of NEohioPAL.
(or since you do seem to be speaking for WEWS, do you or your company no longer
believe in free speech nor up for any criticism?)

I strongly agree that there should be opportunities for
actors and performers to do so for free in order to distinguish themselves… but
not for the financial benefit of a COMMERCIAL BUSINESS.

This is why we have local groups, small theater, etc… if you
I think for a second that any of the NEohioPAL readers believe that WEWS doesn’t
have a budget for their local news promo,  I suggest your luck would be better spent
trying to sell us swamp land in Florida.

I noticed that you emailed from 2 different accounts. How many
do you hide behind? The first e-mail was from WEWS as indicated in the e-mail
address you left. Now you are speaking for a different company all together. Is
that because you misspoke for WEWS?

There will always be “swindle men” to offer us exposure for
working free. But that’s exactly what we would be advertising… that we will
work for free and that our talents and efforts are not to be appreciated!!!

If anyone has any comments, I suggest they email them
directly to me and Eric (and many all ready have in full support!), and not waste
peoples valuable time and resources here.

My e-mail address is: jrmagic at att.net
Eric Swindermans’s according to his
first posting is: eric.swinderman at wews.com

I sincerely do not want a fight; however, try to false accuse me and attack me publically
again and you’ll have one!

J.R. Grieco