[NEohioPAL] Job Openings at GLTG

Kelly Miloro kellymiloro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 10:01:56 PST 2014

*For full job descriptions and application forms, go to:
http://www.geaugatheater.org/jobs.htm
<http://www.geaugatheater.org/jobs.htm>*

*Summer Workshop Staff Applications:*

*Applications for art director, *

*music directors, instructor assistants*

* and interns for summer workshops *

*are due April 1st.*

  *The Geauga Lyric Theater Guild is looking for *

*directors for our 2014-2015 Season!*

Our new season will be:

*The Fantasticks*: September 2014
*And Then There Were None*: October 2014
*Annie Warbucks:* December 2014
*Bye Bye Birdie (Skip Kelley Youth Theater):* January 2015
*To Kill a Mockingbird: *March 2015
*The Music Man: *April 2015

*Applications due by March 11, 2014*

* Please mail your resume, *

*as well as your production preference to:GLTG Director Selection Comm. PO
Box 834 Chardon, Oh 44024 Or: operations at geaugatheater.org
<operations at geaugatheater.org> GLTG Business Office: 440-285-7701
<440-285-7701>*

* We will also be accepting resumes for other production staff. Please send
your resume and cover letter to the address above and mark: Attn:
Production*

*Box Office & Marketing Manager*

The Geauga Lyric Theater Guild and Arts Center is growing and

as a result we are looking for a Box Office/Marketing Manager.

This newly created position will be responsible for developing,
coordinating, and administering marketing and box office tasks.

This position requires excellent communication skills both verbal

and written, computer skills, demonstrated ability

to work well in a team setting and the ability to build and

maintain rapport with community and business members,

patrons, and all levels of staff.

This position is an hourly part-time position,

approximately 22-28 hours per week to include

daytime business hours and four hours on Saturday.

Ability to have some flexibility in hours preferred,

including evenings and weekends, as needed.

This is a grant supported postion.

*Please send your letter of interest and resume to:*

*operations at geaugatheater.org <operations at geaugatheater.org>. *

*or*

*GLTG PO BOX 834 Chardon, Oh, marked ATTN: BOMM*

*No phone calls please.*

*Deadline for resumes March 25th.*

--
buy your tickets online anytime!